Back to releases
Released on 06 Jul 2016
- Introduce card layout for Deveo issues.
- Enable bot access to Deveo LDAP server (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/ldap-api/).
- Introduce new "master" role (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/projects/).
- Remove "admin" role from bots, existing roles are migrated to "master" role.
- Make bots visible to all team members in the project.
- Group project activity events by date.
- Prevent losing unsaved changes in Wiki editor.
- Enable searching issues and code reviews by number.
- Use default base branch in compare view by default.
- Open internal Deveo links in the same window.
- Show latest commit message in repository tree view.
- Render indentations in extended commit messages.
- Redirect to issue listing after milestone creation.
- Show modification timestamps for WebDAV repositories.
- Minor code browser improvements for WebDAV repositories.
- Show "Manage labels" link only to privileged users.
- Show documentation for web hooks in the UI.
- Improve MongoDB indexes.
- Simplify initial Deveo installation process.
- SSH daemon (sshd) could not reload after Deveo installation with Match configuration.
- Collaborators were not able to edit their own issues.
- Code review line comments were sometimes ordered incorrectly.
- Issue search term was occasionally cleared when navigating to issue details and back.
- Linkable branches were not up-to-date when selecting a repository.
- Assets were linked incorrectly for browsers without HTML5 History API support.
- Used seats were reported incorrectly in Deveo Admin.
- Postfix generic table was missing for RHEL 7.
- Issue prefix (#) was incorrectly used with code reviews (!).