Back to releases
Released on 23 Jan 2015
- Deveo Admin now supports also LDAP authentication.
- Clarified various hook messages sent to external services.
- Repository creators are now returned from the API.
- Increased the max limit of repositories listed for a project to 1000.
- Increased the number of projects visible by default to 150.
- Improved usability of adding new attachments to issues.
- Text links are now clickable in commit messages and activity feed issue comments.
- Minor improvements to UI in overall.
- Improved password recovery in Deveo Admin.
- Authentication is now case-insensitive.
- Diffs are now suppressed when they exceed 150 files, 1MB of content or 50K total lines.
- Fixed a bug where details of a deleted issues could still be viewed.
- Fixed a bug where adding new states to a milestone did not preserve the order.
- Fixed a bug where following a password recovery link would be ignored for logged in users.
- Fixed a bug where UI would freeze after setting a local password for instance admins when LDAP only authentication is used.
- Fixed a bug where collaborators could not use password recovery when LDAP only authentication is used.