This release requires users to relogin to Deveo client.
- Added memberOf attribute to Deveo LDAP Interface (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/ldap-api/).
- Added support for CentOS/RHEL 7 (Known issue: http://support.deveo.com/knowledgebase/articles/889257-ssh-host-keys-issues-on-rhel-centos-7).
- Improved loading times of company overview, project activity, and milestones view.
- Added support for branch, bookmark, and build events for Mercurial.
- Deleting a bookmark or branch now closes related Mercurial code reviews.
- Project activity now displays event history for deactivated objects.
- Accessing expired password reset link now provides a link to request new recovery.
- Pagination controls are now hidden for less than 10 results.
- Added support for truncating/expanding long project descriptions.
- General performance improvements.
- Upgraded Ember to 2.4.3.
- Fixed a bug where background jobs sometimes timed out causing delays in execution.
- Fixed a bug where Mercurial branches containing whitespace did not work in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect offset was used when navigating between milestones.
- Fixed a bug where accessing repositories sometimes incorrectly displayed unauthorized message.
- Fixed a bug where markdown did not render absolute links without protocol prefix.
- Fixed a bug where limiting repository types inside company created repositories with wrong type.
- Fixed a bug where deletion did not update pagination.