Back to releases
Released on 29 Jan 2016
- Repository-specific default settings for code reviews.
- Added entryUUID attribute to Deveo LDAP interface to help tracking renames.
- Added explicit links to comments for direct linking.
- Improved batch creation of issues.
- Added colored labels to issues listing.
- Side menu state (expanded/collapsed) is now saved per browser.
- Added shorter syntax support for JIRA smart commits.
- Enabled pre-revprop-change hook for Subversion to allow editing commits.
- Upgraded Nginx to 1.9.9.
- Added missing X-Frame-Options header.
- Updated example HAProxy config to disable SSLv3 https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/resources/how-to-setup-haproxy/ (Deveo High Availability deployments)
- Fixed a bug where wiki attachment links did not work.
- Fixed a bug where bots could not be managed when their username contained dots.
- Fixed a bug where filtered total count was reported incorrectly for issues and code reviews.
- Fixed a bug where total count was reported incorrectly after issue creation.
- Fixed a bug where priority was shown incorrectly after issue creation.
- Fixed a bug where total count was reported incorrectly for projects and groups.
- Fixed a bug where project activity feed was occasionally missing link to commit comments.
- Fixed a bug where collaborators could not access team view.
- Fixed a bug where WebDAV repositories were listed in hooks view.
- Fixed a bug where canceling milestone creation resulted in an error.
- Fixed a bug where merge instructions were displayed incorrectly for Git repositories.