Back to releases
Released on 30 Dec 2015
- Code review support for Mercurial repositories.
- Support for managing JIRA issues via commit messages.
- Support for Android Open Source Projects.
- Repository hooks are now triggered when creating a new Git branch with commits.
- Improved loading indicators and error handling in client.
- Improved cache handling in client.
- Improved side menu.
- Role can now be selected when adding new members to project team.
- First available priority is used by default when creating new issues.
- Repository readme supports referencing files from the repository:
- Git submodules hosted in Deveo are now linked in code browser.
- Email hook subject now contains project and repository names.
- Email hook now links to relevant branch.
- Company admin bots can now manage collaborators.
- Search fields are now expanded on focus.
- Added user guide link to user dropdown.
- Client assets are now served as gzipped.
- Removed Nginx and Apache version numbers from responses.
- Fixed a bug where MongoDB and Redis logs were not rotated.
- Fixed a bug where issue number was not visible in project activity when issue was commented.
- Fixed a bug where "Show history" link did not work for push events.
- Fixed a bug where wiki page filtering did not always work.
- Fixed a bug where markdown preview displayed line breaks before links.
- Fixed a bug where comment was not reset after canceling edit.
- Fixed a bug where long tooltips were not fully shown.
- Fixed a bug where some projects and milestones could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where merge button was enabled for users without privileges.