Back to releases
Released on 30 Nov 2015
- Issues are created to currently viewed milestone by default.
- Manual merge instructions are shown for conflicting code reviews.
- A notification is shown when code review is successfully merged.
- The number of old backend and MongoDB backups to keep can now be configured.
- Improved visibility of reconfigure notification in Deveo Admin.
- Increased maximum length validation of name and short_name of companies, projects, milestones, repositories and groups to 100 characters.
- Disabled autocomplete for hook credentials.
- Improved code browser styles.
- Improved markdown styles.
- Upgraded Ember to 1.13.
- Fixed a bug where Slack hook would not work with quoted messages.
- Fixed a bug where issues could not be created in milestones without priorities.
- Fixed a bug where TypeScript files could not be viewed in code browser.