Back to releases
Released on 09 Oct 2015
- You can now optionally delete the feature branch associated with a code review on merge.
- Master branch is now protected by default when created for Git repositories.
- Commit history now displays tags for commits.
- Optimized speed of fetching Git commits.
- Optimized loading time for company overview, user dashboard, and project and group listing.
- Fixed a bug where group members could not be managed when their username had dots.
- Fixed a bug where project activity feed was occasionally missing link for code review comments.
- Fixed a bug that would cause long file names to behave unexpectedly in code browser.