Back to releases
Released on 11 May 2017
- Add rebase and squash merge options for Git code reviews.
- Configure default code review merge settings per repository.
- Search repository branches/tags/bookmarks in code browser views.
- Filter and sort issues by due date.
- Improve diff rendering performance.
- Support Subversion repositories with Jenkins hook.
- Show repository name in a tooltip when managing repository roles.
- Add support for using RTL languages in wiki and markdown content.
- Security updates to SAML authentication.
- Upgrade Nginx to 1.11.3.
- Issue labels did not work with dots.
- Code review changes appeared to be loading forever when the changeset was empty or timed out.
- Page reload was sometimes needed to see new repository forks in code review creation.
- Wiki attachment links containing parentheses did not work.
- Wiki ToC did not follow scroll.