Back to releases
Released on 06 Apr 2017
- Add ability to create code reviews from forks.
- Add support for Maven and Ivy repositories.
- Add ability to set deadlines for issues.
- Add support for emojis.
- Add "Expand all" option to expand all minimized changesets.
- Remove deleted repositories permanently from storage 1 month after deletion.
- Improve repository tree UI for WebDAV repositories.
- Improve Wiki editor performance.
- Trim company and login fields on login form.
- Add ability to name a fork before forking.
- Increase maximum diff size before minimizing.
- Increase maximum content size of comments, code reviews, milestones, tasks, and announcements.
- Make username optional attribute with SAML authentication.
- Add confirmation for turning off repository authorization.
- Show repository & branch information when hovering over code review events in Project Activity feed.
- Enlarge the "Source" and "Destination" dropdowns in "New Code Review" form.
- Improve SSH access audit logging for error scenarios.
- Remove unused project comments.
- Remove Jabber hook.
- Upgrade Ember to 2.11.3.
- Upgrade Ember Data to 2.12.0.
- Uploading multiple wiki attachments sometimes left the underlying repository in inconsistent state.
- Releasing Subversion locks on commit failed over HTTP protocol.
- Fix commonly used links and tabs from not being openable in a new tab/window.
- Large Subversion diffs did not timeout when the execution took longer than allowed.
- Code review merge failed when there was a directory with matching branch name.
- Login was not case-insensitive in Deveo LDAP interface.
- Adding attachments to a Wiki page did not work when creating a new page.
- Initial SAML login failed when password reuse prevention was configured.
- Scrolling to a code review comment did not sometimes work when linked from Project Activity feed.
- Default milestone was not always used in issue listing.
- Users created through SAML login could not set local password without password recovery.