This release introduces a short downtime for restarting MongoDB.
For a release coverage, read the release blog post(http://blog.deveo.com/whats-new-in-deveo-3-16/)
- Fork Git and Mercurial repositories.
- Mark most used projects as favorites.
- Show used disk space in company stats.
- Configurable emails for notification, registration, and backup related emails (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/administration/advanced/configuration/).
- Show public announcements in login page.
- Allow setting username when adding new accounts.
- Trim email and username fields when adding new accounts.
- Improve UI of toggle buttons.
- Show link to Deveo Admin only for instance admins.
- Add link to navigate back to repository listing from tree and history views.
- Add link to assign yourself to an issue easier.
- Add company settings link in user menu for company admins.
- Add X-icon to clear search input fields.
- Update HipChat hook to use API v2. New API token needs to be generated for existing hooks.
- Upgrade MongoDB to 3.0.14.
- Hook execution logs were not sanitized.
- Markdown lists were not rendered correctly.
- Repository tree view did not prefer markdown readme files.
- Some files and directories could not be viewed in code browser.
- Deleted repositories were listed in team view.
- Renaming a project triggered unnecessary requests.
- Linking to issues view with a search term failed to load the view.