Back to releases
Released on 06 Sep 2016
- Introduce instance specific announcements (managed in Deveo Admin).
- Show detailed progress in milestone listing.
- Add pagination to search results.
- Add ability to configure the default milestone per project.
- Support syntax highlighting for markdown code blocks.
- Improve sorting of autocomplete suggestions.
- Replace avatar placeholder icons with initials.
- Render SVG images in wiki pages and repository readme files.
- Improve branch dropdown in code review creation.
- Display confirmation when declining a code review.
- Autoselect clone URL when opening clone URL dropdown.
- Show account and group short names as a tooltip.
- Improve bot users role handling.
- Upgrade Ember to 2.7.1.
- Initial load of wiki resulted in infinite loading spinner with some browsers.
- Accessing team view of a public project without a role redirected to dashboard.
- Changing milestone states did not preserve the order.
- Bot SSH keys were not sometimes shown in the UI.
- Redirection after login did not work correctly for issues and wiki.
- Fetching repository hooks returned null results for unprivileged accounts.
- Project activity did not sometimes render original author of a line comment reply event.