Back to releases
Released on 08 Aug 2016
- Introduce drag and drop support for updating issue states in card layout.
- List "My issues and code reviews" in dashboard.
- Make project activity feed filterable by type.
- Add support for ECDSA and Ed25519 SSH keys.
- Remember previously selected protocol for clone urls.
- Add company level web hook for project created/updated/deleted events.
- Sort milestones in reverse chronological order in milestone listing.
- Sort labels in ascending alphabetical order.
- Change generated bot email domain to deveo.invalid.
- Improve syntax highlighting.
- Show number of unread notifications.
- Distinguish unread notifications with a different background color.
- Improve reliability of loading more events in project activity.
- Improve SSH key validation errors.
- Remove API version option from JIRA hook.
- Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.1t.
- Upgrade ruby-saml to 1.3.1.
- Upgrade Git to 2.9.0.
- Users got unassigned from tasks and code reviews when their direct project role was removed, even if they still had a role through a group.
- LDAP authentication sometimes failed to update account details.
- Links in markdown content was escaped twice.
- Some hooks were inaccessible in the UI.
- Code review filtering by author did not list all authors.
- Following a link to issue comment did not highlight the comment.
- Autocomplete was not available when editing comments.
- Query params were dropped from internal transitions.
- Label colors did not work for labels created with uppercase characters.
- Dropdown triggers did not handle long values.
- Group settings form was not properly disabled for unprivileged users.