Back to releases
Released on 06 Jun 2016
- Code comparison.
- Side-by-side diffs.
- Keyboard navigation support for dropdowns.
- Commits can now be linked to Deveo issues by mentioning (
#123) them in commit messages.
- Branches can now be linked to Deveo issues.
- Repository hook execution can now be restricted by path and reference (https://app.deveo.com/docs/user/hooks/).
- Integrated dropdown for selecting and searching projects in top navigation.
- History link for wiki pages.
- Configurable template for password reset and recovery emails.
- Company ID is now shown in welcome email.
- First available milestone is used by default when creating new issues.
- Quick actions to company, project, and dashboard scopes.
- Default branch of the repository is now used for Git checkout.
- Removed username from Subversion HTTP clone url.
- Removing a user/collaborator now creates an event.
- Deveo Admin and Customer Portal links are now only shown to company admins.
- Improved security headers.
- MongoDB authentication can now be enabled also for Combo installations (https://app.deveo.com/docs/admin/installation/combo/).
- Custom SSH port can now be configured for Git and Mercurial clone urls.
- Fixed a bug where renaming paths containing whitespace were encoded for Subversion over HTTP protocol.
- Fixed a bug where wiki page content was sometimes duplicated.
- Fixed a bug where accessing repository files in the UI sometimes failed with an error.
- Fixed a bug where markdown preview state was not cleared after submit.
- Fixed a bug where error messages were not shown when creating invalid users and collaborators.
- Fixed a bug where Fisheye hook did not work with self-signed certificate.
- Fixed a bug where task views were sometimes rendered incorrectly.