Back to releases
Released on 02 Oct 2015
- Code review reviewers and upvotes.
- You can now search users, collaborators, groups, and projects from their corresponding screens.
- You can now configure the default branch for your Git and Mercurial repositories.
- Shareable URLs for repository files.
- Company details editing.
- Added pagination to users, collaborators, groups, and projects listing.
- Active session now gets invalidated on password reset. This is especially helpful when resetting password to a company that is not currently active.
- Fixed a bug where removing a user, group, or collaborator from the company would occasionally prevent the team screen from loading.
- Fixed a bug where daily and weekly email notifications would not be composed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deactivated users would not be excluded from email notifications.
- Fixed a bug where offset parameter would not be reset when changing milestone in issues listing.
- Fixed a bug where issue comments and attachments would occasionally end up in a wrong issue.
- Fixed a bug where project listing would not be updated after renaming a project.
- Fixed a bug where repository READMEs would not re-render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where file names would occasionally fail to show in repository tree.
- Fixed a bug where code review line comments would not update in Discussion tab when modified in Changes tab.
- Fixed a bug where Jenkins and Web hooks would not work with insecure SSL certificates.
- Fixed incorrect email address in login screen.
- Fixed privileges checking for code reviews.
- Fixed error handling for code review comments.
- Fixed repository tree behaving oddly for WebDAV repositories.
- Fixed commit message escaping for Flowdock and HipChat hooks.