Deveo 3.0.1 brings minor enhancements as well as bug fixes to the major 3.0.0 release. End user documentation has also been made part of the on-premises installation. The latest version of the documentation can also be found [here].(https://app.deveo.com/docs/user)
- User guide is now part of Deveo On-Premises installation (see /docs/user).
- Add page title to wiki page editor (so you know what page you are editing).
- Disable saving of wiki pages if there are no changes.
- Show confirmation when deleting a wiki page.
- Show issue comments in project activity.
- Improved code browser styles for smaller screens.
- Fixed a bug where wiki-attachments could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where wiki links containing & characters would not work.
- Fixed a bug where some projects could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where long links would overflow content.
- Fixed a bug where code browser would not work with branches containing slashes.
- Fixed a bug where managing group members would not work when group was linked to LDAP group.