Back to releases
Released on 17 Nov 2014
- Project and repository identifiers can now be renamed.
- Upgraded Rails to 3.2.20 (CVE-2014-7818, CVE-2014-7819).
- Username is now shown in password recovery emails.
- Users' first and last name are preferred over email for display name.
- Fixed a bug where user avatars could not be uploaded with IE9.
- Fixed a bug where current path was not preserved when changing commits in the code browser.
- Fixed a bug where push events would occasionally not be created for Subversion commits.
- Fixed a bug where accessing app node with HTTP in clustered setup would redirect to HTTPS.
- Fixed a bug where background jobs would sometimes fail with "deadlock".
- Fixed a bug where "pre_hash" attribute could not be removed after it was set through Users API.