Back to releases
Released on 22 Sep 2014
- Public projects are now allowing to read repositories and Wiki pages.
- Updated Help page about project scope permissions.
- Removed default Deveo Team email signatures.
- Improved repository cloning instructions and added corresponding Help pages.
- Hide branches and tags dropdown for repository types that do not support it.
- Fixed a number of bugs in Deveo Admin mailing configuration.
- Fixed a bug when Code browser was requesting commits for WebDAV repositories.
- Fixed a bug when Deveo was trying to load Google Analytics, even though disabled in Deveo Admin.
- Fixed a bug when Wiki pages were using wrong domain when linking to attachments.
- Fixed a bug when Issues labels with spaces were breaking UI.