Back to releases
Released on 12 Dec 2013
- Deveo Web Client now uses jQuery 2.0.
- Improved SSH key validation to prevent cases where an invalid key could be stored to the database.
- Optimized Web Client assets.
- Performance improvements to events.
- Support for 8192 bit RSA keys.
- Upgrade to Ruby 1.9.3-p484 to fix CVE-2013-4164 vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue with downloading PDF files from code browser.
- Fixed an issue where some binary files would break the diff view with Git repositories.
- Fixed an issue where repositories from deleted projects still showed up in company stats.
- Fixed uploading of SSL certificates in Deveo Manage.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in markdown code blocks.
- Fixed an issue when license with no company defined breaks Deveo Manage.